In the event of the Client’s cancellation of the booked accommodation onboard due to any reason whatsoever, he/she shall be obliged to notify Business Sailing Experience Agency thereof in writing, and in respect, he shall be charged for amend as follows:
- up to 50% of the full accommodation rate if the cancellation has been done up to 30 calendar days prior to the starting date of accommodation
- up to 100% of the full accommodation rate if the cancellation has been done less than 30 calendar days prior to the starting date of accommodation,
- up to 10% of the full accommodation rate if Client or Business Sailing Experience Agency have managed to find another client for the canceled period.
The date of the receipt of the cancellation notice in writing shall be the basis for the settlement of the stated cancellation charges.
Should the Client’s cancellation be caused by the Force Majeure, or any objective reasons whatsoever (serious damage of the vessel during prior bookings), the Client shall be reimbursed by:
- a compensation vessel with the same or similar features and equipment without any delay, or
- 100% of total amount paid in respect thereof
In the event of damage or loss of any parts of the vessel during the prior accommodation, which are not essential for the navigation safety, and should a course or event be cut short by the breakdown or damage of the vessel before the starting date of the following accommodation, the Client shall not be entitled to any cancellation of the accommodation service or to demand the reduction of the accommodation rate.